Is Unconditional Love Animal Teaching Right For You?
We may a good match for you if you are:
- open to guidance, instruction and direction
- willing to take a deeper look at yourself including your thoughts, habits & patterns that may be holding you back in your life (and being reflected in your dog), and then consider new options
- receptive to the concept of 'mirroring' and that your dog may be displaying this as a service to you
- eager to understand, learn about and work daily & consistently with your dog, understanding that every moment is a teaching moment
- ready to commit, participate and be involved in the practice and process of teaching
This is very much a team and collaborative effort as educating and coaching the dog’s human is crucial to the overall effectiveness, “stick-ability”, longevity, and success of the training.
Our goal is to set you up for success, whether you’re a…
- first time dog guardian,
- trying to survive puppyhood,
- looking to add a new canine member to your pack, or
- experiencing behavioral challenges such as: excessive digging, barking, jumping, nipping, whining, fear, separation anxiety, over-excitement, destructiveness, leash reactivity, aggression, and more.
Relief and quality of life starts here.Book Your Appointment
We all have the same hours in a day. “Not having time” to dedicate to and invest in our dogs is really code for “that’s currently not a priority.” When something or someone is a priority, we make the time. Our dogs deserve this of us.